- Increasing prevalence of ciprofloxacin-resistant food-borne. - Nature
- Emergence of Ciprofloxacin-Resistant Salmonella enterica Serovar.
- Ciprofloxacin Cipro - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions Everyday.
- Ciprofloxacin susceptibility reduction of Salmonella strains isolated.
Increasing prevalence of ciprofloxacin-resistant food-borne. - Nature
– Christian Hoffmann – Infection with non-typhoid Salmonella, which typiy only causes enteritis in healthy individuals, can lead to severe septicemia in immunocompromised patients (Jacobs 1985).
Emergence of Ciprofloxacin-Resistant Salmonella enterica Serovar.
A newer study indicates that impaired immunity against nontyphoidal Salmonella bacteremia in HIV infection results from excess inhibitory antibodies against Salmonella lipopolysaccharides, whereas serum ing of Salmonella is induced by antibodies against outer membrane proteins (Mac Lennan 2010).
Ciprofloxacin Cipro - Side Effects, Dosage, Interactions Everyday.
Ciprofloxacin Cipro is used to treat different types of bacterial infections.
Ciprofloxacin susceptibility reduction of Salmonella strains isolated.
Hsueh, Po-Ren Teng, Lee-Jene Tseng, Sung-Pin Chang, Chao-Fu Wan, Jen-Hsien Yan, Jing-Jou Lee, Chun-Ming Chuang, Yin-Ching Huang, Wen-Kuei Yang, Dine Shyr, Jainn-Ming Yu, Kwok-Woon Wang, Li-Shin Lu, Jang-Jih Ko, Wen-Chien Wu, Jiunn-Jong Chang, Feng-Yee Yang, Yi-Chueh Lau, Yeu-Jun Liu, Yung-Ching Liu, Cheng-Yi Ho, -Wu Luh, Kwen-Tay We evaluated the disk susceptibility data of 671 nontyphoid Salmonella isolates collected from different parts of Taiwan from March 2001 to August 2001 and 1,261 nontyphoid Salmonella isolates from the National Taiwan University Hospital from 1996 to 2001.
Cipro for salmonella:
Rating: 91 / 100
Overall: 98 Rates